- Wed, 19:01: I like Louis Litt #Suits
- Wed, 20:58: Have you ever read a story where the author basically made up their own punctuation? Srsly, no “” marks, but « and a space before ? or !
- Wed, 20:59: Is it some kind of foreign punctuation? I’ve never seen it before. At least it’s consistent.
- Wed, 21:23: RT @LT3Press: @HarperKingsley0 it is, actually. ^^ European, mostly, though it’s common to use emdashes to mark dialogue instead of the arrâ€¦
- Wed, 21:52: RT @ami_angelwings: And now Superman thinks the exotic Asian woman on the TV screen is telling him to murder more people. -_o
- Wed, 23:02: CDandHBFH 01 [Caspian Dukes and Vereint Georges] http://t.co/XO1STsDvnw
- Wed, 23:02: CDandHBFH 01 [Caspian Dukes and Vereint Georges] – CDandHBFH 01 [Caspian Dukes and Vereint Georges] Title:… http://t.co/vrqAHb8t2o
- Wed, 23:31: Do the French have British spelling of English? “Colour,” “flavour,” etc? RT @brbsiberia: French uses << and >> as quotation marks.
- Thu, 00:56: Good to know ðŸ™‚ RT @brbsiberia: Generally, as far as I was taught, yes. And I was taught by my father, who was French.