- Sun, 19:56: Apparently, these guys don’t want women to write science fiction http://t.co/eyVdgd10Nh #Lifestyle via @dailydot
- Sun, 21:32: Raymond Feist is a really respectable man. I know nothing of his personals, but he’s like a list-dad. It’s cool #lurkingonline
- Sun, 21:33: Ah man, I used to read his books all the time. I wanted to grow up and be a pirate. (Non-book stealing, more “Argh!” w/parrots)
- Sun, 21:34: I should be packaging these ebooks from the hop. Instead I checked my email and Scalzi sucked me into another drama. I can’t look away …
- Sun, 21:38: Idk, Raymond Feist is coming across well. He’s polite advice guy, like Vincent Trigili at MR.
- Sun, 23:13: Anyone else ever feel like they’re consuming the hearts and brains of writers when reading books? http://t.co/8u8gosk3m4
- Mon, 00:59: “Apparently, these guys don’t want women to write science fiction” – my response http://t.co/haj03HfUA2