- Fri, 14:21: Dude, if you ever edit someone’s stuff, do all the formatting changes FIRST. Make sure it’s all one font & ditch the smart quotes
- Fri, 14:22: I make the paragraphs have a first line indent so I can see what I’m working with. Then I turn on Changes and go at it.
- Fri, 14:24: I do all the icky spacing and paragraph stuff last. I want to get to the meat and potatoes first thing. Besides, this is a great Stony piece
- Fri, 17:08: I walked in the room and some guy on CNN was likening that Duck Dynasty guy’s homophobia to Rosa Parks. I walked right back out again.
- Fri, 17:10: Rosa Parks wanted equality. It’s v insulting to bring her into a situation where a bunch of unenlightened ppl want to *take rights away*
- Fri, 17:11: If u don’t like gay ppl, stand up & say that. Don’t bring in Christianity, Nazis, the Civil Rights movement, or anything else.Own ur bigotry
- Fri, 17:13: “The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr